•Nö•Lîm Multi-Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

few things to know

4 posters

Go down

few things to know  Empty few things to know

Post by Kisser Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:47 am

This is what i found out to be THE BEST DEAL, correct me if I'm wrong and post your deals here too. This will also help other players learn what to buy when getting g potatos to sell.
Okay so we all know E-pros sell good for 16m, well, for some reason in the past 2 weeks the price has dropped and you can get em for 12-14 m easily, so doesnt seem to be a good deal atm and they take LONG time to sell. So because of the black day sale, this is what the best deal is atm:

50 Animal crackers + e genie(3000 g potatos)= (if u sell em for 3.5 which is a good price) 175M + e-genie(let's say....80 mil, good price for e genie) thats equals 255M

That right there is the best deal out there atm and they sell super fast. For me, that's what I'm doing. Know a better deal? post it here. Do the math before u post XD

Also, the summing scrolls with the e card, fucking sht. They only increase the REAL success rate of the card by about 5% that'd be about 10-20% if u have lvl +/10. If im wrong then wait to tomorrow and you'll see, so practically its worth nothing. Ive gathered that info all day today, and there are still some people who dont know the real truth, so im letting you know now.

Also, the ancient chaos stone, make sure u know how it works before u get it, ive heard various versions of it. And IT COULD FAIL when you try to combine it, you dont wanna take a risk like that.

P.S IF YOU DONT PLAY RAPPELZ AND DONT KNOW WTF IM THIS IS THEN DONT BOTHER POSTING
Kisser
Kisser
Contributer

Birthday : 1996-01-30

Back to top Go down

few things to know  Empty Re: few things to know

Post by Kisser Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:00 am

found out how things are selling

-ancient chaos stone for about 30M
-new wings are selling for about the same price as the old ones maybe 100M-150M more, thats about 350M, i think its a good profit if u actually sell them for that much. need to know if they sell good XD
-price is unclear on the summoning scroll, prob about 10-20M

EDIT: the prices ive seen for the chaos stone are about 95M wtf.... also u need a lvl 10 necklace if u want to use the stone
the scrolls seem to be selling for like 15-25M
Kisser
Kisser
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:09 am

I stopped reading at BEST DEAL. Because I hear how frequent you get ripped off.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Webmaster
Digital Disaster

Birthday : 1988-05-17

http://nolimitclan.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by V1ncent Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:25 am

Sporadic wrote:I stopped reading at BEST DEAL. Because I hear how frequent you get ripped off.
hahahahahahaahhaahhahahaa
V1ncent
V1ncent
Contributer

Birthday : 1995-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by ArcAngel Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:40 pm

Sporadic wrote:I stopped reading at BEST DEAL. Because I hear how frequent you get ripped off.
This is quoited for the truth, and I don't know were he gets his info, but I was there in the flea market ALL day yesterday watching the sale of the shit and I have seen the wings sell for 500-700m and sell and about the tame rate, I also think it is bull shit because I have done the math using rappelz tame rate for class and for +cards on the skill and he is WRONG. They would not tell you it increases success rate by 50% if it does not, people are spending real money on this stuff and they would not lie about it when it cost 40.00 for the package. Kisser ALWAYS get screwed on 98% of his deals and now I can see why. I profited off him yesterday by about 15m. I have spent 60.00 for real money and own about 3billion in pets and other items. So I think he knows nothing about profit and loss, well maybe loss. I am not posting this to be mean, it is the truth.
ArcAngel
ArcAngel
Contributer

Birthday : 1900-08-24

http://right_is_white@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisser Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:26 pm

[Re]Demption wrote:
This is quoited for the truth, and I don't know were he gets his info, but I was there in the flea market ALL day yesterday watching the sale of the shit and I have seen the wings sell for 500-700m and sell and about the tame rate, I also think it is bull shit because I have done the math using rappelz tame rate for class and for +cards on the skill and he is WRONG. They would not tell you it increases success rate by 50% if it does not, people are spending real money on this stuff and they would not lie about it when it cost 40.00 for the package. Kisser ALWAYS get screwed on 98% of his deals and now I can see why. I profited off him yesterday by about 15m. I have spent 60.00 for real money and own about 3billion in pets and other items. So I think he knows nothing about profit and loss, well maybe loss. I am not posting this to be mean, it is the truth.

LoL allright Devil, I don't get ripped off, I do the deals because I don't have patience and I'm super desperate. About the scrolls I CLEARLY said to wait till the day they came out to see if they really worked. Those 15m you profited off me yesterday, I don't really cared about that money and I was being nice to you. And Spor I honestly don't think that was necessary, you should've read to see some things were true. Now stop talking about me getting ripped off, cuz I don't, the way I do things is because I want to, I'm not stupid.
Also if people are buying the wings for that price is because they're stupid, cuz the day they came out at midnight I was there to see the deals and they were TRYING to sell them for 1 billion and had to lower the price to like 340M the next day because people weren't buying them.
And another thing, don't worry I won't be making threads in here anymore seems like you people don't trust me anymore.
Kisser
Kisser
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by ArcAngel Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:33 pm

Kisser wrote:
[Re]Demption wrote:

LoL allright Devil, I don't get ripped off, I do the deals because I don't have patience and I'm super desperate. About the scrolls I CLEARLY said to wait till the day they came out to see if they really worked. Those 15m you profited off me yesterday, I don't really cared about that money and I was being nice to you. And Spor I honestly don't think that was necessary, you should've read to see some things were true. Now stop talking about me getting ripped off, cuz I don't, the way I do things is because I want to, I'm not stupid.
Also if people are buying the wings for that price is because they're stupid, cuz the day they came out at midnight I was there to see the deals and they were TRYING to sell them for 1 billion and had to lower the price to like 340M the next day because people weren't buying them.
And another thing, don't worry I won't be making threads in here anymore seems like you people don't trust me anymore.
This has nothing to do with trust dude so don't go there ok. and the things you said proved our points in a few of your statements. I am saying I would not use your advise, that is all, it is nothing personal so don't take it that way. And the idea is to make money not lose it.
ArcAngel
ArcAngel
Contributer

Birthday : 1900-08-24

http://right_is_white@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisser Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:02 pm

[Re]Demption wrote:
Kisser wrote:
[Re]Demption wrote:

This has nothing to do with trust dude so don't go there ok. and the things you said proved our points in a few of your statements. I am saying I would not use your advise, that is all, it is nothing personal so don't take it that way. And the idea is to make money not lose it.

I clearly said to wait till the next day to see if it was truth about the scrolls, and I already told you about the wings. BTW youre my financial advisor from now on XD, nah jk but srly just take a look the cracker thing is actually a good deal. About the scrolls well, I heard that from lvl 110+ tamers, I still didn't think it was true tho so I was just kinda warning you before u spent any money in it , just in case. And blah this person was trying to trade new wings for wd, i need to find out if she did, maybe I can get the genie like that XD. Other than that, okay sir, do not take my advice.
Kisser
Kisser
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:02 pm

I'm lolin
Sporadic
Sporadic
Webmaster
Digital Disaster