•Nö•Lîm Multi-Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for high lvl pet.

3 posters

Go down

Looking for high lvl pet. Empty Looking for high lvl pet.

Post by ArcAngel Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:52 am

I am looking for a high lvl pet, don't care what pet it is but I want one that is at least lvl40-45.
If you can help me please let me know, I was told someone would give me 1 but they did not have it anymore.
ArcAngel
ArcAngel
Contributer

Birthday : 1900-08-24

http://right_is_white@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Looking for high lvl pet. Empty Re: Looking for high lvl pet.

Post by Kisser Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:00 am

Going to be hard, but DJ should have some even tho I don't think they're level 40-45+. Good Luck man if I had one I would give it to you.
Kisser
Kisser
Contributer

Birthday : 1996-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:51 pm

That's who he was talking about that doesn't have it anymore. And if anyone has a pet over level 40 they got either traded for it or raised it. My pet is only lvl 41 and I've been raising him this entire game. The orc thumper had was only lvl 30 so it would be benificial for all of 15 levels, which you can catch up on in a week normally. He gave it to some random beaner because he didn't know you wanted to keep playing. Last he heard you told us, "Rappelz isn't your type of game." and you've been lvl 16 since the first week you played. Told him you still wanted it and now he feels like crap for giving it away.

What happened to the Rappelzathon today? Though we were power leveling the noob accounts?
Sporadic
Sporadic
Webmaster
Digital Disaster

Birthday : 1988-05-17

http://nolimitclan.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ArcAngel Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:09 pm

Sporadic wrote:That's who he was talking about that doesn't have it anymore. And if anyone has a pet over level 40 they got either traded for it or raised it. My pet is only lvl 41 and I've been raising him this entire game. The orc thumper had was only lvl 30 so it would be benificial for all of 15 levels, which you can catch up on in a week normally. He gave it to some random beaner because he didn't know you wanted to keep playing. Last he heard you told us, "Rappelz isn't your type of game." and you've been lvl 16 since the first week you played. Told him you still wanted it and now he feels like crap for giving it away.

What happened to the Rappelzathon today? Though we were power leveling the noob accounts?

I am lvl18 now thank you very much, and it is Saturday morning we are starting.
ArcAngel
ArcAngel
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:23 pm

[Re]Demption wrote:
Sporadic wrote:That's who he was talking about that doesn't have it anymore. And if anyone has a pet over level 40 they got either traded for it or raised it. My pet is only lvl 41 and I've been raising him this entire game. The orc thumper had was only lvl 30 so it would be benificial for all of 15 levels, which you can catch up on in a week normally. He gave it to some random beaner because he didn't know you wanted to keep playing. Last he heard you told us, "Rappelz isn't your type of game." and you've been lvl 16 since the first week you played. Told him you still wanted it and now he feels like crap for giving it away.

I am lvl18 now thank you very much, and it is Saturday morning we are starting.

Really? Cause pattern organized it and is still saying we're doing it today, as of 2 minutes ago.

Oh and Looking for high lvl pet. Rappel10 lol

Sporadic
Sporadic
Webmaster
Digital Disaster

Birthday : 1988-05-17

http://nolimitclan.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ArcAngel Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:31 pm

pattern told me tomorrow but that is fine, and I was lvl18 pattern helped me to it a few days ago.
ArcAngel
ArcAngel
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down