•Nö•Lîm Multi-Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey guys!

5 posters

Go down

Hey guys! Empty Hey guys!

Post by I_LIke_Cheese Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:19 am

Hahahahah Pattern I heard you got owned, you might not know me, but i know you, Hahaha owned, oh and THis is from the SICK, NOLIMIT can suck THe sicks BIG black co*k, ahahaha owned, At Redemption, why so PEDO? ahahah owned ownedoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ownedooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooownedooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooownedoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I_LIke_Cheese
Random

Birthday : 1993-02-18

Back to top Go down

Hey guys! Empty Re: Hey guys!

Post by nsyw Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:45 am

lLOL FROM THE SICK LOL
r0bi failed
nsyw
nsyw
Contributer

Birthday : 1993-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:23 am

Oh maaaaaaaan this kid is childish.
Jason
Jason
Contributer

Birthday : 1994-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by ArcAngel Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:22 pm

and members ask why he can not come back, roflmao, wizzoo you tell your friend he is just another child.
ArcAngel
ArcAngel
Contributer

Birthday : 1900-08-24

http://right_is_white@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by -RR- Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:27 pm

rofl seems like some1 just cant move on in life unless u got none
-RR-
-RR-
Contributer

Birthday : 1990-04-15

Back to top Go down

Post by ArcAngel Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:21 am

I am aware of the person who did this and next time you will be banned from the forums and from vent, being bored is no excuse for this, so be for warned. I suggest you send you PM the people you are trying to troll and apologize.
ArcAngel
ArcAngel
Contributer

Birthday : 1900-08-24

http://right_is_white@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down