•Nö•Lîm Multi-Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reporting Jason

+5
nsyw
flamer940
pattern
Mountain
Sporadic
9 posters

Go down

Reporting Jason Empty Reporting Jason

Post by Sporadic Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:51 am

Your Name: Charles
Your Character Name: Sporadic
Time of incident: Today? yesterday? idk
Server it took place in: On msn
Player you are reporting: Jason
Witnesses:
Other Proof:

nsyw: now chucks lying about it
Jason; yeah anything to suck patterns dick
Jason: but the entire clan is on patterns dick

Unless you have good eyes you're gonna have to magnify the image to read it.

https://2img.net/h/i139.photobucket.com/albums/q292/Sporadic_Bullet/Gunz%20Screenshots/jason10.png

Jason, you're supposed to be a moderator here. And I remember you saying you weren't bias and how you never talk shit. Well, behind someones back I guess it's okay. Not the way my global mod should conduct himself. I'm now starting to think I would rather global moderate my own forum than have someone doing it and shit talking behind peoples backs. You never had a problem with it when people cocked jocked your brother or vin. Then pattern beats Ryan and vin dodges him. Sounds like a bunch of jealousy to me.

You can thank Nelson for posting this in his so called "evidence thread" which btw never proved anything. Just made me realize how fake some of you are.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Webmaster
Digital Disaster

Birthday : 1988-05-17

http://nolimitclan.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Reporting Jason Empty Re: Reporting Jason

Post by Mountain Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:06 am

Wow this clan has changed, its honestly pathetic if you think Rob played on White's account you guys are dumb. I agree with you Spor that's just not cool. I was texting Rob telling him to get on vent, and he was like "no I can't I'm at my girlfriends house", damn you guys need to chill about all this shit. I'm so tired of Drama. >.>

Mountain
YAY I LIKE FORUMS

Birthday : 1993-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:09 am

People can't even accept getting beat now a days without blaming it on every little thing except themselves. But that's its own separate bunch of drama filled with everyone's own separate opinions. I don't wanna turn this into a thread about robi and white again, we already did that and it's still going on at ijji forums.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Webmaster
Digital Disaster

Back to top Go down

Post by pattern Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:19 am

i just think you all need to get over yourselves, i come into this clan to help u guys out, but then these assholes seem to think i start all this bull shit, you know why problems erupted? because faggots like you guys cant keep your mouths shut when something that doesnt concern you happens, Pity on the asshole members that do nothing for the clan but communicate bull shit on a forum, but honestly white could trash all of you except NSYW who would either underclock or get someone to play for him (which he was previously suspected of doing in a previous event) . Everyone needs to stop acting like children and be nice and respectful instead of flaming over a topic that doesnt even matter anymore.
pattern
pattern
Valued Member

Birthday : 1993-08-11

Back to top Go down

Post by flamer940 Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:27 am

What's with you guy trying to make comments about dick sucking? Do you guys have some fascinations with Penises ? Maybe you should go get some help, just my thought. Lol

flamer940
Regular

Birthday : 1995-05-07
Location : The Window Behind you , The one you can see me from.

Back to top Go down

Post by nsyw Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:40 am

pattern wrote:i just think you all need to get over yourselves, i come into this clan to help u guys out, but then these assholes seem to think i start all this bull shit, you know why problems erupted? because faggots like you guys cant keep your mouths shut when something that doesnt concern you happens, Pity on the asshole members that do nothing for the clan but communicate bull shit on a forum, but honestly white could trash all of you except NSYW who would either underclock or get someone to play for him (which he was previously suspected of doing in a previous event) . Everyone needs to stop acting like children and be nice and respectful instead of flaming over a topic that doesnt even matter anymore.
i lold realll harddddd

the match i lost 11-6 to u , that was 0% UC lol

and i play all my matches , unlike some people .

ok lets see White beating John and remember , OPEN ROOM
nsyw
nsyw
Contributer

Birthday : 1993-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:05 am

Ok, this post makes no fucking sense at all. Reason below, don't be too serious while reading it.

Well, here we are...

This is my mistake, and only my mistake. I am not neither going to ask for forgiveness nor make up an excuse about it. It happend, fine. But I am going to post my opinion about this whole god damn thing which has been going on for weeks, even months perhaps.

But just know, that I am not the only one talking shit behind people's back, trust me this happens all the time.

Also, Sporadic, you were complaining about how people's were on Vincent's and Ryan's cock, but from my point of view, I have seen that Pattern is talking a lot of shit too, and just like any other person, he'd have the right to as he was only defending himself, but sometimes it just came out of nowhere, and as far as I have seen, nobody's there to give a shit while Ryan and Vin can't even defend themselves without people bitching about that. But the evidence that Pattern was on White's account was so well proven and you guys keep denying it, that is cocksucking/being ignorant IN MY OPINION. Don't take it too personal...

Oh well, I guess I'm gonna get my ass fired now. I want to thank Nelson for stabbing me in the back, I never like to share my opinion in public because people always start bitching about it, I thought to have a opportunity to do it without bitching (behind someone's back, it's weak, I know, but yeah). Talking shit behind someone's back happens so many times in this clan, and when I do it, I get busted immediately.

Fucking hell, this fucking useless piece of shit post is not going to do anything anyway. I know exactly where this thread is going.

Last edited by Jason on Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:03 pm; edited 5 times in total
Jason
Jason
Contributer

Birthday : 1994-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:09 am

Lol, at the time being, seeing all the stuff nelson said and from what Jason heard, he just voiced his opinion. Do you realize how convincing Nelson's story is? I pretty much believe it too, but I don't want to believe some people would do that and lie about it later, so I don't know for sure.
Maybe later when he heard the other side's story he would regret what he said, idk about that but idk why nelson would post it anyway, kind of sad to me.
Yep, good report and stuff but yeah.. sad lol
and pattern
why generalise? I think most of us can take white, but that's not the issue here.
people were wrooooong why can't we just all get alooooooong ;D
Ryan
Ryan
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by nsyw Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:25 am

Jason wrote:Well, here we are...

This is my mistake, and only my mistake. I am not neither going to ask for forgiveness nor make up an excuse about it. It happend, fine. But I am going to post my opinion about this whole god damn thing which has been going on for weeks, even months perhaps.

But just know, that I am not the only one talking shit behind people's back, trust me this happens all the time.

Also, Sporadic, you were complaining about how people's were on Vincent's and Ryan's cock, but from my point of view, I have seen that Pattern is talking a lot of shit too, and just like any other person, he'd have the right to as he was only defending himself, but sometimes it just came out of nowhere, and as far as I have seen, nobody's there to give a shit while Ryan and Vin can't even defend themselves without people bitching about that.

Oh well, I guess I'm gonna get my ass fired now. I want to thank Nelson for stabbing me in the back, I never like to share my opinion in public because people always start bitching about it, I thought to have a opportunity to do it without bitching (behind someone's back, it's weak, I know, but yeah). Talking shit behind someone's back happens so many times in this clan, and when I do it, I get busted immediately.

Fucking hell, this fucking useless piece of shit post is not going to do anything anyway. I know exactly where this thread is going.

Sorry for what i did , but during those circumstances , those had to do .
http://nolimitclan.omgforum.net/member-abuse-reports-f21/reporting-myself-t1998.htm
nsyw
nsyw
Contributer

Birthday : 1993-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Suri Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:07 pm

again a topic about white and robi
Suri
Suri
Contributer

Birthday : 1993-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by ArcAngel Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:12 pm

SuriNaruto wrote:again a topic about white and robi
No it is not, I have removed all the off topic crap, this is an abuse report not a discussion about white beating Robi.
ArcAngel
ArcAngel
Contributer

Birthday : 1900-08-24

http://right_is_white@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:45 pm

Can I get to know what's gonna happen next already? I want to get this shit done.

Last edited by Jason on Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jason
Jason
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by ArcAngel Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:05 pm

I don't know jason what he is going to do with you, maybe just 1 infraction point, but I am not sure. We will have to wait for him.
ArcAngel
ArcAngel
Contributer

Birthday : 1900-08-24

http://right_is_white@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:57 pm

K guys don't mind my first post, I was cranky and tired as hell. Seriously that whole post made no sense. I apologize for it, though I won't delete it because people may as well be interested in reading it.

Anyway I wasn't that bright back then, I had an amazing party last night and a friend of us which was drunk kept us awake 'till 4am and I wanted to sleep so badly so yeah I was pretty mad when I wrote that -.-

Let's just hope this doesn't go too far... Oh well, Spor's decision.
Jason
Jason
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:32 pm

Jason wrote:Ok, this post makes no fucking sense at all. Reason below, don't be too serious while reading it.

Well, here we are...

Also, Sporadic, you were complaining about how people's were on Vincent's and Ryan's cock, but from my point of view, I have seen that Pattern is talking a lot of shit too, and just like any other person, he'd have the right to as he was only defending himself, but sometimes it just came out of nowhere, and as far as I have seen, nobody's there to give a shit while Ryan and Vin can't even defend themselves without people bitching about that. But the evidence that Pattern was on White's account was so well proven and you guys keep denying it, that is cocksucking/being ignorant IN MY OPINION. Don't take it too personal...

Don't even fucking post if you're just going to bring up old shit that happened between clan members. its been over with for awhile. And I've since 3 weeks ago implemented the infraction system so this same exact shit stops. I learned my lesson from talking to to people. I even already apologized to Ryan and Vin for it.

But after all these measures I've taken to get the shit talking off this forum this shit is still going on. And don't even accuse me of being bias because I gave my dad an infraction point for talking shit. So excuse me if I let patterns 1 comment in this topic slide, I figured he deserved it seeing as how he's done NOTHING to you.

And hey, if you think this was unjustified or wanna keep claiming people talk shit about each other behind their back all the time, post some screen shots or other proof so I can confront them about it. I've been trying for the last few weeks now to get this community back on track. And shit like this doesn't help.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Webmaster
Digital Disaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:50 pm

awww they got a warning
that's so kind ;D
inb4lock!
Ryan
Ryan
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:53 pm

RAGE

And yeah, just a warning for now. Since they seemed to think it was perfectly okay for whatever reason. They now know it wasn't and know the things they can't do. So yeah, just a warning will do.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Webmaster
Digital Disaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:26 am

Exactly.

Yeah, that post totally made no sense... I apologized for it later on too. It was the biggest crap I've ever written in my life. lol.

But yeah, the warning will do. I learned my lesson.
Jason
Jason
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down