•Nö•Lîm Multi-Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need help. Gunz

+2
nsyw
MvRaM
6 posters

Go down

I need help. Gunz Empty I need help. Gunz

Post by MvRaM Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:42 am

I have no clue where to put this so I'm going to do it here.
Anyway i have a problem with gunz as of lately, i need to know how to solve the gameguard error 114. I need help solving this problem because my gunz just wont start with out gameguard so please if anyone has any clue on how to fix this help me. Oh and before someone asks to google it, i have google it, but all of the info i gather has not helped me fix the problem, so i was thinking maybe someone knows how to solve it. Please help and thank you for all the info i can gather on how to fix this dumb error.
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Birthday : 1989-12-21

Back to top Go down

I need help. Gunz Empty Re: I need help. Gunz

Post by nsyw Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:51 am

screenshot it i dunno whats gameguard 114 lol

i need the error msg
nsyw
nsyw
Contributer

Birthday : 1993-09-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:05 am

Sporadic
Sporadic
Webmaster
Digital Disaster

Birthday : 1988-05-17

http://nolimitclan.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MvRaM Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:12 am

nsyw wrote:screenshot it i dunno whats gameguard 114 lol

i need the error msg

I will take one as soon as i can, i need to install gunz.

Sporadic wrote:http://www.gameguard.co.kr/gameguard/faq/eng/FAQ_114.htm

Also, moved to correct section.
I said i google it, thanks for help but this doesn't help me, i already look this up, in fact this same page opens up when i press ok after i get the error, so this is no good.
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:15 am

Then contact someone on their support. You think someone else has magical access to information about it?
Sporadic
Sporadic
Webmaster
Digital Disaster

Back to top Go down

Post by MvRaM Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:23 am

nop but i think someone said before they had this problem, so I'm hoping for the person to see this and if he can tell me how to fix this it would be great.
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:30 am

I have had this problem for so long... I know what this error means and perhaps I can help you.

GameGuard Error: 114 means that there's software on your PC that GameGuard can't co-operate with. With me, it was my firewall, though I fixed this shithole by formatting my entire PC. I got a different firewall then: Outpost, but trust me, you don't want that firewall.

Anyway, you'll have to look through your PC and perhaps you'll find out what software is not co-operating with GameGuard.
Jason
Jason
Contributer

Birthday : 1994-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:32 am

Predicted response: I found that on google I already said I googled it.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Webmaster
Digital Disaster

Back to top Go down

Post by MvRaM Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:37 am

Jason wrote:I have had this problem for so long... I know what this error means and perhaps I can help you.

GameGuard Error: 114 means that there's software on your PC that GameGuard can't co-operate with. With me, it was my firewall, though I fixed this shithole by formatting my entire PC. I got a different firewall then: Outpost, but trust me, you don't want that firewall.

Anyway, you'll have to look through your PC and perhaps you'll find out what software is not co-operating with GameGuard.

Yeah i have search my comp for problematic software but no luck, do you think it might be my anti virus and firewall, i have Bit Defender Internet Security 2010. Also to note that i have this same anti virus and firewall on my other computer, and i don't have any problem running gunz in it. The machine with this problem is running windows xp pro. I also just reformat ed my hard driver today after installing gunz with out the antivirus i get the same error, one more thing i want to add i don't have any programs installed except for gunz, my machine is clean from virus and spy ware as is new from reformat. So what do you think the problem is? Do you think is a windows file making this error?
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jason Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:41 am

MvRaM wrote:
Jason wrote:I have had this problem for so long... I know what this error means and perhaps I can help you.

Yeah i have search my comp for problematic software but no luck, do you think it might be my anti virus and firewall, i have Bit Defender Internet Security 2010. Also to note that i have this same anti virus and firewall on my other computer, and i don't have any problem running gunz in it. The machine with this problem is running windows xp pro. I also just reformat ed my hard driver today after installing gunz with out the antivirus i get the same error, one more thing i want to add i don't have any programs installed except for gunz, my machine is clean from virus and spy ware as is new from reformat. So what do you think the problem is? Do you think is a windows file making this error?

Wth. Yeah, I guess so. GameGuard Error: 114 is the error with the biggest bullshit ever. You just can't find how to fix it. ~_~

Perhaps it's your Service Pack that causes this, I have no idea. If it's neither your antivirus nor your firewall and you don't have any other programs, it must be something in your OS.
Jason
Jason
Contributer

Birthday : 1994-09-15

Back to top Go down

Post by MvRaM Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:56 am

Jason wrote:
MvRaM wrote:

Wth. Yeah, I guess so. GameGuard Error: 114 is the error with the biggest bullshit ever. You just can't find how to fix it. ~_~

Perhaps it's your Service Pack that causes this, I have no idea. If it's neither your antivirus nor your firewall and you don't have any other programs, it must be something in your OS.

I don't think is the service pack, i stalled gunz on service pack 2 and it dint run, then i upgraded to service pack 3 and the same thing happens. I think you are right about an Os file being the problem but how do i find what the problem is? oh well. Oh and a funny thing to add i run gunz and i get the error, but then i run it again and it runs. wtf? how is that? what ever thanks for the help i think I'm just going to have to run gunz, close everything on the processes tab, and then run it again from now on. Thanks for the help guys.

Btw close this after tomorrow i want to know if any other person knows how to solve this. Thanks.
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteAngel Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:22 pm

Turn off firewall restart computer, repair ijji reactor, boem u can play worked with me
WhiteAngel
WhiteAngel
Contributer

Birthday : 1993-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ArcAngel Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:10 pm

I always love when ppl re-format there hard drives to fix there error problems, re-formatting will NOT fix that problem.
ArcAngel
ArcAngel
Contributer

Birthday : 1900-08-24

http://right_is_white@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down