•Nö•Lîm Multi-Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Att/Def match line up for round 1. UP DATE...

2 posters

Go down

Att/Def match line up for round 1. UP DATE... Empty Att/Def match line up for round 1. UP DATE...

Post by ArcAngel Thu May 20, 2010 4:09 pm

This is the 1st round of matched for Saturday may 22nd.
Remember that the 1st round will be Saturday starting at 6am pst, with 2nd round and finals on Saturday the 29rd. Any team not showing up or fighting will be DQed and next team will advance.

Web and Pattern v FeWamP and Synkronic

Robi and Bato v Farewell and Cosmic_Angel

Flamer940 and [Re]Demption v §poradic and MvRam

Since we only have 6 teams it will be best of 5 matches set to 10 rounds each, so the team that wins 3 of 5 will move on.
No smoke or flash, 3 nads per player and max hp/ap of 220 total. You will set your maps to mansion.
Now on Sunday we will have 3 teams, the team from Saturday with the most over all wins( rounds won) will get a buy for the 1st half of the event and then fight the winner of the 2nd round for finals.

I want ss sent to me Saturday night of your wins (at end of each 10 rounds) so I know who had the 2nd round buy.

Remember the winning team gets to split 200 g-coins.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE TEAMS.

I have changed the teams around so the NAs will fight NAs and EUs fight EUs, because of time difference and family events that could not be changed, this gives everyone till Sunday night to do your matches and the finals will be next Saturday the 29th.

Last edited by [Re]Demption on Sat May 22, 2010 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
ArcAngel
ArcAngel
Contributer

Birthday : 1900-08-24

http://right_is_white@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Att/Def match line up for round 1. UP DATE... Empty Re: Att/Def match line up for round 1. UP DATE...

Post by Sporadic Thu May 20, 2010 6:45 pm

I'll be on. But really you should have had those first 2 teams fight the other team. Gonna be hard for the EU people to make it on for the NAs and it might just end up like MvRaMs TG event.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Webmaster
Digital Disaster

Birthday : 1988-05-17

http://nolimitclan.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Att/Def match line up for round 1. UP DATE... Empty Re: Att/Def match line up for round 1. UP DATE...

Post by ArcAngel Sat May 22, 2010 4:34 pm

READ 1ST POST OF EVENT MATCH CHANGES AND TEAMS MATCH CHANGES.
ArcAngel
ArcAngel
Contributer

Birthday : 1900-08-24

http://right_is_white@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down