•Nö•Lîm Multi-Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little clean-up, just a little one :3

+9
SakkakeDarling
Ryan
MvRaM
Bato
Kisser
Sporadic
Adam
Robi
-RR-
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Little clean-up, just a little one :3 Empty Re: Little clean-up, just a little one :3

Post by -RR- Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:04 am

@bato: i did post on n it was ME
@ryan: u remember correctly cuz i did post one
@robi: i ignore kids
@spor: i did post one im just more shy of a guy now and yess i dun post pics on fb cuz i already told u why LOL try n recall wat i said
-RR-
-RR-
Contributer

Birthday : 1990-04-15

Back to top Go down

Little clean-up, just a little one :3 Empty Re: Little clean-up, just a little one :3

Post by Robi Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:40 am

-RR- wrote:@bato: i did post on n it was ME
@ryan: u remember correctly cuz i did post one
@robi: i ignore kids
@spor: i did post one im just more shy of a guy now and yess i dun post pics on fb cuz i already told u why LOL try n recall wat i said

hahaha I ignore kids , ur just the pussy who doesnt post a picture.
And how can you get shy when you get older normally it is like the older u get the less shyer u get.
just post a picture , Iwant fap material.
Robi
Robi
Contributer

Birthday : 1995-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by -RR- Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:33 am

@robi: come dwn ill show u who the pussy is...thats the thing u act like ur some tough guy or some sht online behind a screen...if u lived in my neighbourhood bro i wuld have kicked ur ass 100 times over already...stop thinking that everyone is like u cuz we are not n srsly if u just got sht to post n start fights n all...do us all favor DONT FKIN POST!
Ps: i capsed the last 3 words so your dumb ass can fkin see n read them!

@suri: nope not shorts it was black nike track pants, whites shirt and white had with a strap bag sleeve across my chest.

@ram: u guess it right, it was at wonderland theme park.
-RR-
-RR-
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:54 am

-RR- wrote:@robi: come dwn ill show u who the pussy is...thats the thing u act like ur some tough guy or some sht online behind a screen...if u lived in my neighbourhood bro i wuld have kicked ur ass 100 times over already...stop thinking that everyone is like u cuz we are not n srsly if u just got sht to post n start fights n all...do us all favor DONT FKIN POST!

@suri: nope not shorts it was black nike track pants, whites shirt and white had with a strap bag sleeve across my chest.

I thought you were shy? how are you going to man up and kick his in real lmfao

Adam
Contributer

Birthday : 1992-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:04 am

-RR- wrote:@robi: come dwn ill show u who the pussy is...thats the thing u act like ur some tough guy or some sht online behind a screen...if u lived in my neighbourhood bro i wuld have kicked ur ass 100 times over already...stop thinking that everyone is like u cuz we are not n srsly if u just got sht to post n start fights n all...do us all favor DONT FKIN POST!

why mad though?
Sporadic
Sporadic
Webmaster
Digital Disaster

Birthday : 1988-05-17

http://nolimitclan.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Robi Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:35 am

This proofs that u are lieing becuz if ur so shy u wouldnt dare to fight me rofl.
And why so mad bro i touched your little heart?
Robi
Robi
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisser Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:59 pm

Robi you're being a dick.
Kisser
Kisser
Contributer

Birthday : 1996-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:02 pm

Kisser wrote:Robi you're being a dick.

Says you? Fucking hypocrite
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Birthday : 1991-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisser Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:06 pm

Bato wrote:

Now you're getting all defensive as well? I don't wanna start an argument. IDK if Robi's trolling or just being a dick, but I want him to stop, the way he says things it's not funny and I don't like it.
Kisser
Kisser
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sporadic Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:07 pm

And RR wasn't?
Sporadic
Sporadic
Webmaster
Digital Disaster

Birthday : 1988-05-17

http://nolimitclan.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisser Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:08 pm

Sporadic wrote:

And RR wasn't?

All right well, let's just stop igniting the flame before it gets any bigger.
Kisser
Kisser
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:19 pm

Kisser wrote:
Bato wrote:

Now you're getting all defensive as well? I don't wanna start an argument. IDK if Robi's trolling or just being a dick, but I want him to stop, the way he says things it's not funny and I don't like it.

Im talking about the lol thread. Decided to not even reply in that thread anymore.
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by -RR- Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:51 pm

hmm im being a dick n yet i havent called any one a pussy even though clearly robi is one and im sure ppl would agree with me on that one
if he lived in my neightbourhood i would see him from day to day so being shy is out of the question...thus i can fkin whipe the floor with him if he was here...n yea spor/robi im mad...problem? I dun care if ur trolling or not but dayum i wish u were in my neightbour bro wuld have so much fun...and u ask why i quit forums LOL
reason #1: robi
reason #2: robi
n so on n so on

atleast minnapped changed unlike this fkin turd
-RR-
-RR-
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:55 pm

Just calm down RR all we ask for is a picture of you.. We know you for so long now and only a few know what you look like. And even for us its just a little memory. Just post a new pic and we can all drop it.
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Robi Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:12 pm

-RR- wrote:hmm im being a dick n yet i havent called any one a pussy even though clearly robi is one and im sure ppl would agree with me on that one
if he lived in my neightbourhood i would see him from day to day so being shy is out of the question...thus i can fkin whipe the floor with him if he was here...n yea spor/robi im mad...problem? I dun care if ur trolling or not but dayum i wish u were in my neightbour bro wuld have so much fun...and u ask why i quit forums LOL
n so on n so on

so if u see me everyday ur not shy , ohwait.
U talk to us everyday so ur not shy to us so post a picture i dun know whats the big deal.
and nah im not a pussy lol.
Robi
Robi
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by -RR- Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:21 pm

Robi wrote:
-RR- wrote:hmm im being a dick n yet i havent called any one a pussy even though clearly robi is one and im sure ppl would agree with me on that one
n so on n so on

U talk to us everyday so ur not shy to us so post a picture i dun know whats the big deal.
ur stupidity just amazes me every single day...seeing n talking totally different things...lol u can say ur not but u sure act like one...PUSSY!
-RR-
-RR-
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Robi Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:36 pm

-RR- wrote:
Robi wrote:
n so on n so on

ur stupidity just amazes me every single day...seeing n talking totally different things...lol u can say ur not but u sure act like one...PUSSY!

hahaha URSOMAD?
shy but flaming like a motherfoker on the internet , who is the pussy now ?
Robi
Robi
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by -RR- Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:42 pm

im shy yess cuz ur a nobody to me on a FORUM! and im retaliating...against ur sht and ur still a PUSSY...so shut the fk up n sit tight PUSSY
-RR-
-RR-
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:57 pm

So in ur eyes we are all nobody's?
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Robi Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:57 pm

-RR- wrote:im shy yess cuz ur a nobody to me on a FORUM! and im retaliating...against ur sht and ur still a PUSSY...so shut the fk up n sit tight PUSSY

huh wut gangsta , and how u know u can handle me lol ?
Robi
Robi
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisser Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:53 pm

Robi and RR, you guy's need to take some grammar lessons....seriously. Or is that the way you talk when you're arguing with someone else, rofl...
Kisser
Kisser
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisser Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:53 pm

Bato wrote:
Kisser wrote:
Bato wrote:

Im talking about the lol thread. Decided to not even reply in that thread anymore.

You mean the pic about the Italian ship? Come on...
Kisser
Kisser
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by -RR- Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:08 pm

Robi wrote:
-RR- wrote:im shy yess cuz ur a nobody to me on a FORUM! and im retaliating...against ur sht and ur still a PUSSY...so shut the fk up n sit tight PUSSY

huh wut gangsta , and how u know u can handle me lol ?
amm ur a fkin 12 yrs old and how does dat make me a gangster n even if i thanks for calling me that enuf said
@kisser: not an english class
@bato: i was referring to robi as nobody
-RR-
-RR-
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:39 pm

Kisser wrote:
Bato wrote:
Kisser wrote:
Bato wrote:

You mean the pic about the Italian ship? Come on...

We already had drama about it and now you post another thing about it pointing it at me. Fuck off just stop about that shit already
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by MvRaM Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:47 pm

This is what happens when you try to enforce ideals into other. If he doesn't want to put a pic in here let him, hes not entitle to do it in the first place.
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Birthday : 1989-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next