•Nö•Lîm Multi-Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan war team update and new info.

2 posters

Go down

Clan war team update and new info. Empty Clan war team update and new info.

Post by ArcAngel Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:25 am

1st off I would like to say "Good job" to Kirby for getting a team together and getting the rank too 32 with a 60.15% kill ratio and 1,526 points in just a week.
I also wanna say :Good job" to our 2 clan war team admins. You guys can relax now and have some fun clan waring.
I also wanna say "Thank you" too Liam for his help in tryouts.

We have reached our goal of 20 members on the team now so all tryouts are over. If a member of the team leaves or gets kicked then Kirby will let everyone know and they can tryout. At this point if a spot needs to be filled it will be filled by a clan member, if no one can pass the tryout then we will look outside the clan. If anyone asks for a tryout just tell them we are full at this time. Any members added to the clan now will be added by me or a quest admin. Just so we know who they are hes there names, Clan Administrator Wiizzo,Clan Administrator Flamer940,Clan Administrator IronWoMan23,Clan Administrator §poradic and myself. Any members added after this post thats not a quester or hasn't had a tryout by a quest admin will be removed on the spot no question asked. Clan war admins are not allowed to add anyone for 1 hour or even 5 hours, if I see it the admin will lose his admin and the added member will be kicked. If anyone needs to be added for a short time it will be during turny month to get points and Kirby will make that decision when needed. All you clan war admins need to make sure your new members have read clan rules and registered on the site. Kirby will get me the final list tomorrow and ill update it. If any member still needed to be re tryout, you may not find your name on the list at this time, you will be notified of this decision threw your Pm box.

Once again thank you to everyone on the clan war team, and keep up the good work.
ArcAngel
ArcAngel
Contributer

Birthday : 1900-08-24

http://right_is_white@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Clan war team update and new info. Empty Re: Clan war team update and new info.

Post by Sporadic Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:02 am

Good idea. And again, nice work Kirby.
Sporadic
Sporadic
Webmaster
Digital Disaster

Birthday : 1988-05-17

http://nolimitclan.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down