•Nö•Lîm Multi-Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sports Thread

+19
V1ncent
WhiteAngel
Drawnzor
Sporadic
MvRaM
siragnolimit
John
webby627
Kisser
ArcAngel
Jason
Ryan
Hercules
-RR-
nsyw
Suri
Ovyda
Nesta
Bato
23 posters

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

Sports Thread - Page 24 Empty Re: Sports Thread

Post by Adam Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:09 am

portugal fucked up the penalty shootout against spain, and that game was better than the finals in the championship. I think it was Netherlands in the final that played horrible I can't remember 

fucking nani messed up ronaldo's goal too and now nani is a fucking fag

Adam
Contributer

Birthday : 1992-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:06 am

Adam wrote:portugal fucked up the penalty shootout against spain, and that game was better than the finals in the championship. I think it was Netherlands in the final that played horrible I can't remember 

In 2010 WC it was Holland in the finals, but I suppose you are talking about 2012 Euro Champ. In 2012 Holland lost to Portugal, Germany and Denmark in the group stages and ended up with 0 points I think Very Happy Anyway, 3-0 Spain won in the finals vs Italy (if I remember the score correctly, but it was indeed one-sided game although Italy looked good throughout whole championship).
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Birthday : 1993-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Robi Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:32 pm

Ovyda wrote:
Adam wrote:portugal fucked up the penalty shootout against spain, and that game was better than the finals in the championship. I think it was Netherlands in the final that played horrible I can't remember 

In 2010 WC it was Holland in the finals, but I suppose you are talking about 2012 Euro Champ. In 2012 Holland lost to Portugal, Germany and Denmark in the group stages and ended up with 0 points I think Very Happy Anyway, 3-0 Spain won in the finals vs Italy (if I remember the score correctly, but it was indeed one-sided game although Italy looked good throughout whole championship).

Holland rapes your country in football.
But spain isnt the best team anymore lol stop lurking spain so much, brazil will win confed
Robi
Robi
Contributer

Birthday : 1995-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:01 pm

Silly thing to compare Holland to Lithuania in football.

Why don't we compared this in basketball? Smile Lithuania is one of the greatest national basketball teams but sucks in football, while Holland is one of the best in football, but tragedy in basketball. Everyone has their own strong points and weaknesses Smile

Spain will be the best team until the rankings will change. So far I don't see anyone overcoming Spain's 1st rank.
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Robi Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:48 pm

Those rankings doesnt mean anything its FIFA , FIFA is corrupt as hell.
Germany can beat Spain easy , remember champions league???
Real madrid and Barca got ownd really bad by the 2 german clubs Smile
Robi
Robi
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:55 pm

Your logic doesn't make sense...

Corruption and ranking is totally different thing. To get a higher rank a team must win, it has nothing to do with money. If Brazil wins all their matches and becomes WC, they might take 1st post in ranking, but right now it's hardly possible to take it away from Spain since they won all major tournaments and during qualifications to the new tournaments they aren't losing as well.

Germany didn't beat Spain. Bayern and Borrusia did beat Real and Barcelona, but it's not national team tournament. National teams are totally different from clubs. Clubs aren't formed only of national team players.
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:09 pm

Last time i checked, England were ahead of Italy and Holland on the FIFA ranking. How is it not bullshit? These rankings really don't say anything. Has been proven multiple times.

Ovyda wrote:
Bato wrote:
Ovyda wrote:
Bato wrote:Spain's defence is messed up. That shows alot in this tournament. Other than that evrything is world class. They don't have a number 1 striker, but the goals come anyway. They will most likely win the confederations cup, but many people think they will not win the world cup in 2014.
I'm sure that the main logic why Spain won't win 2014 WC is because it's impossible for a team to win 4th grand tournament in a row Very Happy 

I doubt Mv watches MLS tho.

2014 WC*

And no not exactly. It's more because of how Barca and Real both didn't reach the final last CL and because of the Spain defence which has holes in it. Germany is the most likely to win at the moment.

Also, New York Red Bulls ftw Twisted Evil
I meant people in general, not specifically you. I still think Spain is the strongest team, but I am not sure whether they will win it. There must be a bad day once in a while even for the best.

So did i. People in general, or atleast in Holland are saying that Spain will most likely not win the world cup.

And Italy - Spain final was 4-0 for Spain. Chiellini was injured that match. Thats the only explanation i can give for it. It is a fact though that around that time, evrytime Chiellini didn't play, Italy and Juventus lost that match because the defence was a mess. Italy drew Spain 1-1 in the group stage.
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Birthday : 1991-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:24 pm

Italy and Netherlands both are higher than England actually. Of course, you can't judge everything on rankings, but 1st place you will never have if you aren't strong.

Indeed, people say that Spain won't win. But are they saying that Spain is not the favorite to win? It's just common sense that it's almost impossible to win every time everything. Winning 3 tournaments in a row already was a new record.

Dude... we both know that group stages and finals are different cases. Especially for Spain, who almost always either loses or draws their first match in group stages, unless you don't follow Spain, you won't notice this. However, many football experts agreed that Spain always starts slowly and keep progressing till they reach their top form.

I am not saying they will win. I am just saying they are the biggest favorites to win it together with Brazil (host) and Germany right now. If you disagree... then I don't know how are you watching Spain's game. People keep confusing Spain with Barcelona and Madrid. It's not the same.
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:04 pm

Well most of the time i'm bored as hell when watching Spain.

Last time i checked fifa rankings was months ago, and England was higher than Holland and Italy. It was after Italy reached the euro final.

And Spain is one of the favorites yeah. Not the main favorite though. Most people tend to say Germany now. Argentina is also in the list of favorites according to many people.
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:59 pm

Messi alone makes Argentina one of the favorites lol, but I don't see that being enough.

So after today's match... Brazil is the best? I didn't see anything special... Hell whole tournament they aren't showing any potential to be the winners of 2014 WC. Divemar nothing spectacular today as well.
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Bato Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:52 pm

Ovyda wrote:Messi alone makes Argentina one of the favorites lol, but I don't see that being enough.

So after today's match... Brazil is the best? I didn't see anything special... Hell whole tournament they aren't showing any potential to be the winners of 2014 WC. Divemar nothing spectacular today as well.

Yet people are still overrating Neymar and saying he was amazing. Also today.
Bato
Bato
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:16 am

Divemar didn't do anything amazing today...beside his corner kick, but is that something to praise for? o.o
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Robi Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:20 am

Real and Barca = Spain , look how many players they give to the nationalteam.
But hey u overrate spain to much they have good football but in many situations their tactic isnt great, it didnt work against borussia and bayern, and since spain plays exact the same style as real and barca.. Smile
Robi
Robi
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:59 am

Robi wrote:Real and Barca = Spain , look how many players they give to the nationalteam.
But hey u overrate spain to much they have good football but in many situations their tactic isnt great, it didnt work against borussia and bayern, and since spain plays exact the same style as real and barca.. Smile
/facepalm... do you watch football yourself or you listen to someone's else words (who doesn't understand football) and repeat his words here? Because you are so wrong... Bato knows how much I watch football. Moreover, I am Barca's and Spain's fan. I know those teams very well and I am not being biased.

True that Real and Barca have most players in Spain's team, but... 

1. Coach is different. This is very important and you won't understand unless you are an athlete yourself.
2. Barca is mostly about Messi.
3. Real is mostly about Ronaldo.
4. Different play from both Real and Barca. It is similar to Barca, but not the same. Spain team has taller players in defense and offense than in Barca. Which means that the ball doesn't have to stay always on the ground, they can use long passes and corners or other free kicks are dangerous too. While in Barca free kicks are dangerous only because Messi or Xavi can score from them, but there is almost none goal throughout whole season when the goal comes from a long pass and scored by headshot due to small height size. Even defenders are really small in Barca that's why they struggle a lot with defense. Spain is a lot better than Barca and Real in defensive line, however since they concentrate on attacking so much, they leave holes in their defense too. 
5. Hell, I can't even understand how could you mention Real in this case... Real main players are Ronaldo (Portuguese), Ozil (German/Turkey), Di Maria (Argentina), Higuain (Argentina), Benzema (France), Marcelo (Brazil). Alonso, Ramos and Casillas are the important players in Spain's team only. Moreover, all 3 of them are in the defensive zone. They aren't that important as Xavi, Iniesta, Pedro, Fabregas and Alba (Barcelona players). Of course, Spain could be a lot stronger in defense if Alonso wasn't injured and could make a duo with Busquets in the midfield defense.
6. Spain likes to have a winger/attacking mid to have as striker (Fabregas, Mata (Chelsea), Silva (Manchester City)). Even two strikers Torres (Chelsea) and Soldado (Valencia) are from different clubs that Barca and Real, yet they are usually the ones in the front to finish the attacks. Their skill is totally different from Ronaldo and Messi, meaning they have different ways of scoring goals. And this means the playstyle is not the same, because those mentioned players aren't that strong individually as the two best football players in the world right now.
7. Even if the core players are from Barca and Real, but think about it. Best players go to the national team, not the worst ones. If both team combine their players, it's a different team already.

Btw I remembered how you praised "germans" when out of 4 Borussia goals all 4 were scored by Polish guy. And in Bayern team Muller did score few goals, but Robben (Holland) scored a few as well and the most important one too. So you consider them germans now lol?
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:08 pm

Divemar for the President!

Sports Thread - Page 24 I6A3Dkbx5jaU7
Sports Thread - Page 24 Gmk
Sports Thread - Page 24 Ney2
Sports Thread - Page 24 Ney3
Sports Thread - Page 24 Ney4
Sports Thread - Page 24 Ney5
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Robi Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:36 pm

Wow thats quiet nice story.
But hey i watch so many football too, Premier league, Eredivisie , Bundesliga and only the good games from LIGABBVA.
And my conclusion is that since spain won 3 times the import cups , they get overrated as hell.
I can start with a big story too but hey whatever we will seen in the final of the confed if spain got it and we will defently see it in the worldcup what spain brings , whatch our with what you say because one day its over with the big wet dream of spain.
Robi
Robi
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:02 pm

I don't think anyone should be called overrated after winning 3 main tournaments Very Happy

I say Brazil is overrated. What have they won recently? Yes people talk about them being one of the best. That's how I understand overrating when a team is rated high yet doesn't win. Here's a chance to finally prove their strength although it's not a major tournament but a tournament is a tournament.

I don't need to watch out for anything. I am talking about present time, not future. I can't see the future, therefore I am not going to argue what happens in the future, it's something pointless to me...
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Robi Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:05 am

Ovyda wrote:I don't think anyone should be called overrated after winning 3 main tournaments Very Happy

I say Brazil is overrated. What have they won recently? Yes people talk about them being one of the best. That's how I understand overrating when a team is rated high yet doesn't win. Here's a chance to finally prove their strength although it's not a major tournament but a tournament is a tournament.

I don't need to watch out for anything. I am talking about present time, not future. I can't see the future, therefore I am not going to argue what happens in the future, it

It is a major tournament all winners of the best tourmaents are there so the winner is in fact the best of all those teams if you ask me Smile
And yesterday spain was nothing against italy!'s something pointless to me...
Robi
Robi
Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:28 am

During 90 minutes Italy were a lot better and deserved to win. I said that to Bato while we were watching, however what happened in the Overtime was totally opposite. Spain was dominating there. So I can't say that Spain didn't deserve to win too. Casillas and Pique gave all their heart to save their goal.

However...the way Spain played yesterday was awful, just awful. It wasn't like Spain at all. I think Spain underestimated Italy. After all they are playing w/o Balotelli and Italy wasn't looking too good in this tournament while Spain was playing well before this game. But when the game started, Italy totally crushed Spain... I'm so glad somehow they managed to win, because I really wanted to see Brazil vs Spain. Both teams were shit in semi-finals, I wonder how the final will go now.
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:31 pm

ovyda knows his shit and I agree with the brazil being overrated part.

Adam
Contributer

Birthday : 1992-03-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:21 pm

Adam wrote:ovyda knows his shit and I agree with the brazil being overrated part.

This is not joke actually. I am even studying Sports Studies & Management. My whole life is related to sport since I was a kid.
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:08 pm

Did I say Spain played bad vs Italy? I was wrong... Now this is bad what I see tonight vs Brazil. So one-sided wow
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Ovyda Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:48 pm

It's painful to watch... wish Italy was in the finals instead...
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by MvRaM Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:36 am

Yes it was painful, for me even more. But I got to admit the better team won the match, but not because of skill but because of pressure. It was a really one sided match. Spain's defense was full of holes.

I have never seen Spain play like that and I'm ashamed of seeing them play like they did. In the end Brazil deserved the win, they were at home and they had all of their fans supporting them. The stadium was full of Brazilians and all of that helped Brazil win the cup. All of the booing at Spain helped too.

I know it seems like I'm giving excuses for why Spain lost. But I got to admit, Spain needs to change their playing style or at least change how their defense works. After playing Italy everything came to light and if they are expecting to have a chances at the world cup next year. They better get their act together or they will end up just like what happened today. I'm still a fan of Spain and I will always support them. They will learn from their mistakes and that will make them ever better. Go Spain!
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Birthday : 1989-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Kisser Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:52 am

Hey so I actually watched the game today.
Kisser
Kisser
Contributer

Birthday : 1996-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 25 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25  Next