CW team.

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

CW team. Empty CW team.

Post by hyote on Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:51 pm

Hello,

Since im admin now(not in-game yet), I really think we should recruit more people for the CW team. Either, we should let more people from NoLimit play cw's, in my opinion.
In this topic I want to ask for some ideas to make more points or anything, because if we'll play like we have been doing this month(always the same 5 people on), we will NOT make it to the tourny!

~ hyote

hyote
User

Posts : 39
Points : 3466
Join date : 2010-03-04
Birthday : 1993-06-03
Age : 26
Gender : Male
Location : holland

Back to top Go down

CW team. Empty Re: CW team.

Post by Ovyda on Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:24 pm

Yesterday I was on and it made 6 people ^^


CW team. Mystogan
CW team. Ovyda
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Posts : 7205
Points : 10931
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1993-03-17
Age : 26
Gender : Male
Location : Lithuania

Back to top Go down

CW team. Empty Re: CW team.

Post by Ryuzei on Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:32 pm

^ u played 2 cw's
/fail

just no life it out and we'll get there

Ryuzei
Valued Member

Posts : 737
Points : 4275
Join date : 2009-12-08
Birthday : 1994-06-16
Age : 25
Gender : Male

Back to top Go down

CW team. Empty Re: CW team.

Post by Ovyda on Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:32 pm

I did 3cw's ;D


CW team. Mystogan
CW team. Ovyda
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Posts : 7205
Points : 10931
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1993-03-17
Age : 26
Gender : Male
Location : Lithuania

Back to top Go down

CW team. Empty Re: CW team.

Post by Ryan on Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:52 pm

lol its easy to achieve with 5 people
done it 2 tournies
Ryan
Ryan
Contributer

Posts : 4240
Points : 7844
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1994-09-15
Age : 24
Gender : Male
Location : Holland

Back to top Go down

CW team. Empty Re: CW team.

Post by Hercules on Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:31 pm

well, i am ( in the opinion of other cw fukers) skilled enough, but not experienced enough. so ye, teach me and i will help.
Hercules
Hercules
Contributer

Posts : 2123
Points : 5796
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1992-03-22
Age : 27
Gender : Male
Location : The Netherlands, Den Haag

Back to top Go down

CW team. Empty Re: CW team.

Post by nsyw on Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:54 pm

lol just did 5 cws with Ryuzei. ye , we ned more players xD
nsyw
nsyw
Contributer

Posts : 3717
Points : 7676
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1993-09-17
Age : 25
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

CW team. Empty Re: CW team.

Post by ArcAngel on Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:56 pm

There is a limit on the amount of cw members you can have.
Kirby runs the cw team you should be talking to him about this and not the whole clan.

this is who you have right now listed on the cw team..
Leader: Kirbyface
Co-Leader: none atm

Clan war admins::
Ryuzei
Hyote


Members:
InviduaI
Dellirium
Hycus
Centrax
NSYW
lesonkitu
Rilz
iZenn

If these players are not active on the team then talk to Kirby about getting them removed.
But there will be no more then 15 members on the cw team, this is final.
turny can be achieved with this.

@about your admin, ill be PMing you with cw admin rules and then if you agree I will make you admin for cw team.


Breathe deep the gathering gloom watch lights fade from every room. Bedsitter people look back and lament another day's useless energy spent. Impassioned lovers wrestle as one, lonely man cries for love and has none. New mother picks up and suckles her son, senior citizens wish they were young. Cold hearted orb that rules the night removes the colors from our sight, red is grey and yellow white but we decide which is right and which is an illusion.
Fight the Dead and Fear the Living
ArcAngel
ArcAngel
Contributer

Posts : 3771
Points : 8001
Join date : 2009-12-03
Birthday : 1900-08-24
Age : 118
Gender : Male
Location : Fight the dead and Fear the living.

http://right_is_white@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

CW team. Empty Re: CW team.

Post by hyote on Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:47 pm

Alright,
The 15 members thing is good. And im almost sure ill agree with the admin rules, but just pm them =].

hyote
User

Posts : 39
Points : 3466
Join date : 2010-03-04
Birthday : 1993-06-03
Age : 26
Gender : Male
Location : holland

Back to top Go down

CW team. Empty Re: CW team.

Post by Ovyda on Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:06 pm

To inform you all I'm playing on Blynkepys char.


CW team. Mystogan
CW team. Ovyda
Ovyda
Ovyda
Support Mod
Support Mod

Posts : 7205
Points : 10931
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1993-03-17
Age : 26
Gender : Male
Location : Lithuania

Back to top Go down

CW team. Empty Re: CW team.

Post by John on Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:30 pm

Invidual wrote:To inform you all I'm playing on Blynkepys char.

i saw the screenie xD.
John
John
Contributer

Posts : 4300
Points : 7975
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1994-07-08
Age : 25
Gender : Male
Location : England

Back to top Go down

CW team. Empty Re: CW team.

Post by Sporadic on Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:26 pm

Investment wrote:lol its easy to achieve with 5 people
done it 2 tournies

This. And with uigyi and kef as hardcore point builders the last 2 tourneys. was ez for them at least.


Also, 15 member cw team limit. If only 5 people are cwing maybe you guys should re-evaluate the cw team and recruit some people who are willing to play for us all the time and build some points.

Cause, imo I don't see us even qualifying for the tourney with our main point builders cwing for different clans this tourney.


CW team. FTSigs
Sporadic
Sporadic
Webmaster
Digital Disaster

Posts : 9068
Points : 14376
Join date : 2009-12-02
Birthday : 1988-05-17
Age : 31
Gender : Male
Location : Earth

http://nolimitclan.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

CW team. Empty Re: CW team.

Post by Adam on Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:04 am

Sporadic wrote:
Investment wrote:lol its easy to achieve with 5 people
done it 2 tournies

This. And with uigyi and kef as hardcore point builders the last 2 tourneys. was ez for them at least.


Also, 15 member cw team limit. If only 5 people are cwing maybe you guys should re-evaluate the cw team and recruit some people who are willing to play for us all the time and build some points.

Cause, imo I don't see us even qualifying for the tourney with our main point builders cwing for different clans this tourney.

QFT!

Adam
Contributer

Posts : 2298
Points : 5854
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1992-03-07
Age : 27
Gender : Male
Location : Toronto, Canada

Back to top Go down

CW team. Empty Re: CW team.

Post by hyote on Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:40 pm

Farewell wrote:
Sporadic wrote:
Investment wrote:lol its easy to achieve with 5 people
done it 2 tournies

This. And with uigyi and kef as hardcore point builders the last 2 tourneys. was ez for them at least.


Also, 15 member cw team limit. If only 5 people are cwing maybe you guys should re-evaluate the cw team and recruit some people who are willing to play for us all the time and build some points.

Cause, imo I don't see us even qualifying for the tourney with our main point builders cwing for different clans this tourney.

QFT!

Yea, your kinda right,
But the main point builders from this month could actually make us qualify! Especially when I recruit about 2 or 3 cw members!

hyote
User

Posts : 39
Points : 3466
Join date : 2010-03-04
Birthday : 1993-06-03
Age : 26
Gender : Male
Location : holland

Back to top Go down

CW team. Empty Re: CW team.

Post by -RR- on Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:44 pm

well im looking for some1 to practice with me even if i make it to cw (highly doubt it would be this torney) i wouldnt stand a chance against tankers cuz ill be using Bloodey character and only got DF/GD on it with like 13k bounty (lol have no clue wth u did with bounty nelson)


CW team. Asdasd11
CW team. 10863
CW team. 23269813
-RR-
-RR-
Contributer

Posts : 3516
Points : 7190
Join date : 2009-12-08
Birthday : 1990-04-15
Age : 29
Gender : Male
Location : 3rd dimension 2 bad u cant come here, NOOB!

Back to top Go down

CW team. Empty Re: CW team.

Post by nsyw on Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:49 pm

romeoricky wrote:well im looking for some1 to practice with me even if i make it to cw (highly doubt it would be this torney) i wouldnt stand a chance against tankers cuz ill be using Bloodey character and only got DF/GD on it with like 13k bounty (lol have no clue wth u did with bounty nelson)


13 k ?

when i left , there was 0 bounty Smile))))


LRN 2 AIMZZZZZZ

Tank =/= the armour u wear , its the way you play
nsyw
nsyw
Contributer

Posts : 3717
Points : 7676
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1993-09-17
Age : 25
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

CW team. Empty Re: CW team.

Post by -RR- on Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:51 pm

nsyw wrote:
romeoricky wrote:well im looking for some1 to practice with me even if i make it to cw (highly doubt it would be this torney) i wouldnt stand a chance against tankers cuz ill be using Bloodey character and only got DF/GD on it with like 13k bounty (lol have no clue wth u did with bounty nelson)


13 k ?

when i left , there was 0 bounty Smile))))


LRN 2 AIMZZZZZZ

Tank =/= the armour u wear , its the way you play
yea my aim need inprovement dats all lol i cant even hit 1/10 im gonna go with kirby's advice and follow the people lol


CW team. Asdasd11
CW team. 10863
CW team. 23269813
-RR-
-RR-
Contributer

Posts : 3516
Points : 7190
Join date : 2009-12-08
Birthday : 1990-04-15
Age : 29
Gender : Male
Location : 3rd dimension 2 bad u cant come here, NOOB!

Back to top Go down

CW team. Empty Re: CW team.

Post by Kirbyface on Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:23 pm

well i got 2 weeks vacation in 10 days O.o

so that's 4th april O.o

so i'll be pretty active then if my parents wont nag O.o
Kirbyface
Kirbyface
Contributer

Posts : 1660
Points : 5359
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1992-08-20
Age : 26
Gender : Male
Location : Belgium

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9wYAqR0N30

Back to top Go down

CW team. Empty Re: CW team.

Post by nsyw on Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:28 pm

^ get some of ur buds to come

xD


hyote too

I can playz like TUPACCCCC


im 90 ping to NAs 200 to eus jaja


ooops
nsyw
nsyw
Contributer

Posts : 3717
Points : 7676
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1993-09-17
Age : 25
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

CW team. Empty Re: CW team.

Post by MvRaM on Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:00 pm

im tryout for this month turney. o.O
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Posts : 8494
Points : 13725
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1989-12-21
Age : 29
Gender : Male
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

CW team. Empty Re: CW team.

Post by Azn_Dude99 on Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:35 am

i wanna tryout but i fail most of the times in tryouts but my aims better
Azn_Dude99
Azn_Dude99
Valued Member

Posts : 680
Points : 4194
Join date : 2009-12-08
Birthday : 1997-07-03
Age : 22
Gender : Male

Back to top Go down

CW team. Empty Re: CW team.

Post by Kirbyface on Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:37 pm

^ both above, sorry Sad

but i can't play noobish to let you succeed XD
Kirbyface
Kirbyface
Contributer

Posts : 1660
Points : 5359
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1992-08-20
Age : 26
Gender : Male
Location : Belgium

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9wYAqR0N30

Back to top Go down

CW team. Empty Re: CW team.

Post by John on Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:59 pm

^
0_o a lil harsh but ok
John
John
Contributer

Posts : 4300
Points : 7975
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1994-07-08
Age : 25
Gender : Male
Location : England

Back to top Go down

CW team. Empty Re: CW team.

Post by MvRaM on Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:18 pm

Kirbyface wrote:^ both above, sorry Sad

but i can't play noobish to let you succeed XD

xd ok you might even be surprised


Last edited by MvRaM on Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total
MvRaM
MvRaM
Contributer

Posts : 8494
Points : 13725
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1989-12-21
Age : 29
Gender : Male
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

CW team. Empty Re: CW team.

Post by nsyw on Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:29 pm

^ lold
nsyw
nsyw
Contributer

Posts : 3717
Points : 7676
Join date : 2009-12-07
Birthday : 1993-09-17
Age : 25
Location : Singapore

Back to top Go down

CW team. Empty Re: CW team.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum